Juices & Benefits
Some of the fruit and vegetable juices with their health benefits.
- Apple Juice: It's a powerful cleanser and a general tonic for the entire system. High content of vitamins A & C.
- Apricot Juice: strengthens the heart muscles. Drinking it regularly will help with heart arrhythmia.
- Beet Juice: It contains a lot of sugar, and plenty of vitamins like C, P, B1, B2, PP and contain minerals such as - potassium, iron and manganese salts. It helps in reducing stress, overweight and insomnia. Start taking it in small doses (1 table spoon) or mix with carrot juice. Gradually decrease the amount of carrot juice. Unfortunately fresh beet juice also contains harmful compounds, which are destroyed in contact with air. So before drinking you need to keep it in fridge for 2-3 hours in an open dish. Some people have bad reactions to it, like vomiting, dizziness, heartthrobs, or states of general weakness.
- Cabbage Juice is used for gastritis with low acidity, stomach ulcers and liver and spleen diseases. It strengthens blood vessels; stimulates cell regeneration of the mucous membrane of the alimentary canal, returns fat metabolism back to normal and helps with healing sores.
- Carrot Juiceimproves vision, strengthens your body and helps you recover after severe disease or mental or physical exhaustion. It heals stomach ulcers and helps with anemia, cancer and tuberculosis. Carrot juice will increase your appetite and strengthen your teeth and your immune system.
- Cherry Juicehelps with constipation, improves your metabolism, strengthens your immune system, increases your appetite and is used to clear your throat if you cough.
- Cucumber Juice returns blood pressure to normal and improves the health of your teeth, gums, nails and hair. It is used as a diuretic. A mix of cucumber juice and carrot juice will help with rheumatism and will prevent atherosclerosis and parodontosis. The mix will also improve your memory.
- Grape Juice: Rich in potassium, which encourage an alkaline blood balance and regulate heartbeat. It cleanses kidneys and the liver and lowers cholesterol.
- Lemon Juice: Lemons because of theri high source of bioflavinoids, it's powerful in detoxifying the body.
- Orange Juice: It's high in antioxidants and vitamin C, and helps in boosting the immune system.
- Peach Juice: strengthens heart muscles and cures heart arrhythmia. It helps with anemia and gastritis intensification.
- Pear Juice has anti-inflammatory effect and helps with kidney stones.
- Pineapple Juice: Contains minerals such as - potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin C. It's rich source of bromelain, an enzyme that helps digestion. It is good for the kidney and liver function and has bromelain that is a natural fat burner and helps to rejuvenate your body. Also, pineapple juice is recommended for treating angina.
- Pomegranate Juice: It helps recovering after serious disease or surgery and helps with anemia.
- Tomato Juice: It helps for dieting and strengthens your immune system. It has minerals, micro elements and natural antioxidants vitamins A and C.
- Watermelon Juice: An excellent source of chlorophyll, vitamin A, protein, potassium, zinc, iodine, nucleic acids, and enzymes that aid in digestion and helps treating edemas connected to cardiovascular and kidney problems.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your health care consultant/practitioner.